Things I Love:
I love when a writer develops a character so real that I can see that character in my mind.
2. I love new metaphors that work for the story.
3. I love when the author describes a place so well, I can see it in my mind.
4. I love when a story is so good that I can read it over and over and not get bored.
5. I love when an author develops a new storyline that no one else has discovered.
6. I love when the author continues to publish amazing stories.
7. I love summer reads.
8. I love a good book on a quiet wintry day.
9. I love making new author friends and discovering that their stories are awesome.
10. I love poetry, rhyme or not, that isn't full of depression or sadness or someone's personal journal.
I hate when a writer uses repetitive words.
2. I hate the way some authors use 'cherry pie' as a description. Talk about old and trite, and often doesn't describe at all.
3. I hate when authors use crass words for descriptions.
4. I hate when authors copy from other authors' works, characters.
5. I hate terrible grammar in a story.
6. I hate when authors spam groups with 'buy my book'.
7. I hate when authors tout that they're best selling authors and they're really not.
8. I hate when the blurb is really not a good description of the story and I've just wasted my money.
9. I hate when I have to wait a year or more for the next book in the series.
10. I hate when someone thinks they can write better than a best-selling author.
Those are my 10 love/hate. I'm supposed to choose 10 people to write theirs, but I'll just ask you to put your top ones in the comments.